4 pages for content and 1 title page and 1 reference page)
1. Selected and viewed a movie that illustrates an important effect of memory. Some possible choices are Memento (2000), 50 First Dates (2004), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), The Notebook (2004), and Total Recall (1990).
2. Located at least three scholarly articles from the Capella Library or www.apa.orgthat address the problem in memory and helped you better understand the causes and consequences of the memory issue portrayed in the movie.
3. Describe, briefly, the plot of the movie you selected and the main character involved. Explain how the movie illustrates the memory effect of interest.
4. Discuss your thoughts about the accuracy with which the character is portrayed as an individual who has the memory condition.
5. Describe the relevant scholarship—what is known about the condition and what the problems or unresolved issues are that have yet to be researched—as it relates to the memory condition presented in the movie.