[RECOMMENDED]: week 2
Visual representations are powerful tools used to concisely display and communicate data and information that is hard to put into words. This week you were introduced to the various formats of graphical representation of data.
Refer to the What’s the Best Graphic Display for This Data? document, which displays three sample data tables and graphic displays.
Analyze and discuss the following:
- Why are these graphic displays used for the data presented in the data table?
- What type of data is typically used in these types of graphic display?
- Would other types of graphic display be used to represent these types of data?
- Would the data represented in the given displays be considered inpatient or outpatient data?
- Can other types of statistical data be used in the identified setting (inpatient or outpatient)?