[Solution] Arizona Global Campus Library
- Identify three types of supply chain risks (one slide).
- Develop an action plan to mitigate the risks (two to three slides).
- Review how technology will be used to understand the voice of the customer (one to two slides).
- Define what type of performance measures will be used to monitor the risks or when the customer’s expectations change (one to two slides).
- Explain how the supply chain manager will use the basic lean tools and approaches to provide a quality product, on-time, and at the lowest cost (two to three slides).
The Supply Chain Risk Management Final Presentation
- Must be seven to 11 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and 100–125 words of speaker notes and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentationresource. This should be a professional presentation, limited in verbiage and balanced in graphics. No oral component is required.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least six scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List resource in the Writing Center for specifications.