[Solution] Characterize Clive Jenkins ’
- Identify and describe the specific issues Maalick encountered in the workplace. Do the actions of other workers at Treton represent religious discrimination and racial harassment? What elements of law are important for Treton to consider?
- Evaluate the actions of the HR director, Marta Ford, in response to Maalick’s discrimination situation. What could she have done to prevent the situation, and what more could she do to ensure that this type of situation would not occur in the future?
- How would you characterize Clive Jenkins’ behavior and response to this situation?
- What resolution to this situation might Judith Dixon suggest?
- What are the broader implications of this situation for Treton? What type of organizational review might Dixon initiate or suggest from a corporate perspective?
You can access a Sample Case Study from the CSU Writing Center. Do not use the question-and-answer format; rather, use the format demonstrated in the sample case study. Your response should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting is required.