https://www.brighteressays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-300x75.png 0 0 beadmin https://www.brighteressays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-300x75.png beadmin2022-03-27 19:14:172022-03-27 19:14:17[Solution] Critical Incident Job Analysis
[Solution] Critical Incident Job Analysis
- Provide two examples of critical incidents (one positive and one negative) for a middle school teacher Please do not use the incident of Mary Kay Letourneau, a schoolteacher at Burien’s Shorewood Elementary School, as an example described in the introduction to this assignment. Also, use the news media or personal experiences to identify critical incidents.
- Based upon the critical incidents, identify two or three KSAOs the employee in the media needs in order to be successful as a middle school teacher.
- Summarize the critical incident job analysis process and the potential results for the employee in the media.
- Summarize five skills that an incumbent SME needs to possess to provide a critical incident job analysis.
- Explain the significance of these skills.