[Solution] Cultural Capital
- What does the author mean when she speaks of the “child in culture”?
- In what ways does the author connect culture and children’s interactions with culture with Bronfenbrenner’s ecological model?
- What is “cultural capital,” and what is its significance in relation to equity and social justice for children and families?
- In what ways is the question of bilingualism or multilingualism relevant in relation to equity and social justice?
- In what ways, according to the author, are high culture and popular culture related to equity and social justice?
See attachment of text to read in order to answer the questions.