[Solution] Least Two Academic Journal
Use complete sentences and do not answer in outline form. Paragraphs are nice, and you can include a lot of the desired information requested below in a few paragraphs:
One often hears about drug use and criminal behavior, addiction and criminal behavior, drugs and delinquency, and so forth. Your task for this Research Assignment is to explore one of the many issues, findings or questions related to drugs and crime. For example:
- Is there a trend in the kinds of crimes that are committed by a certain type types of drug user?
- Does drug use cause crime? Does crime necessarily correlate with drug use? Work here on a specific drug or class of drugs, and its relationship to crime.
- Have changes in drug laws, either at the federal or state level, had any effect on criminal behavior, or the trafficking in illicit drugs?
- What kinds of crimes involve prescription medicines?
- Does drug use cause violence? Are violent crimes correlated with the use of certain kinds of drugs? What is the relationship between alcohol use and domestic violence, for example?
- Does criminal behavior lead one into drug use, or is the opposite true?
- Does drug use have any relationship to white collar crime, domestic violence, property crime, motor vehicle accidents/homicides, arson, burglary, etc.
- Do new marijuana laws in Washington and Colorado have an impact on criminal behavior?
- Is the consumption of alcohol or cigarette smoking a crime if a woman is pregnant?
- And so forth. One may certainly pick her or his own topic related to criminal behavior.
These are just a few examples of topics to explore for this papert, and the list is far from exhaustive. Be creative, but be sure to focus on just one drug or one class of drugs, or drug activity—-and/or one criminal behavior.
In addition, find at least two academic journal article published since the year 2000 or more recently that relates to the question about drugs and crime that you’ve raised. Describe how this journal article relates or sheds light on the issue of concern. Remember, let the reader know you read the full-text article, and not merely a summary; elaborate, provide some details. Elaborate and provide some details from the article. Assume your reader is most interested in details and data that may be revealed in an academic journal article. In addition, better papers mention one or two strengths and/or weaknesses of the journal article.