[Solution] Libraryat Least One Additional
It is time to complete your final assignment for this course. Demonstrate your mastery over academic research, argumentative writing, appropriate grammar and style, and your understanding of rhetorical modes as you complete this final assignment.Final Paper Weight: 20% of total gradeDue Date: Sunday of Week 4Consider using the Keiser OWL. How to Submit Papers to the OWL – Alternative Formats Submit your paper to the OWL by Wednesday. You may also use your local campus Writing Studio.DIRECTIONSNow that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the outline into an essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills, including your use of a research based argumentation
- Write between 1,000 – 1,200 words
- Papers that do not meet at least 1,000 words are subject to a pro-rated penalty. (for example, submitting 800 words would result in a 20% loss of grade as 20% of the paper’s word requirements were not met)
- No abstract is needed for your paper. However, an APA formatted cover page and reference list is required.
- Effectively organize your essay. Write a clear introduction, thesis statement, multiple body paragraphs supporting the thesis statement, a counterpoint within the essay, and a clear conclusion.
- Use at least four sources.
- Using a source means quoting, paraphrasing, and/or summarizing it, including a citation each time it is being used.
- Reference each source you use in your reference list.
- You should use the following sources:
- Three peer-reviewed academic journal sources from Keiser’s e-Library
- At least one additional credible source, which may include the e-Library, government source or another reputable location. (If you are unsure of what may count, please confirm with your instructor.)
- Beyond the four required sources, additional sources are optional.
- If fewer than four sources are used, 10% may be deducted from your grade for each missing source (for example, using only two sources would result in a 20% loss of grade).
- No block quotes should be included. Use integrated quotes only.
- Use 3rd person objective point of view only. Avoid 1st and 2nd person points of view.
- Use academic language and proper grammar and mechanics. Consider using the Online Writing Lab or your local campus Writing Studio prior to submitting this paper.
- You should use 7th edition APA (No abstract is needed for student papers under 7th edition APA).
- You should not use more than 20% of outside material. To check how much you are using, see the OWL’s sample paper submission.
- You should not use visuals (i.e. images, charts, graphs, etc.). Use written material only.
- Your paper is due by Saturday of Week 4 at 11:59 PM. Papers submitted after 11:59 PM on Saturday of Week 4 will not be graded without prior approval by the instructor.
- Only one submission is allowed. Contact your instructor if you have a problem
- TOPIC IS TO BE ON SOMETHING CRIMINAL JUSTICE