[Solution] Patients Discharged Within
respond to the following in a minimum of 175
Review the following admission and discharge rates from a local hospital within a 24-hour period.
- 896 on Jan. 1, 2017
- 649 on Jan. 2, 2017
- 1,503 on Jan. 3, 2017
- 764 on Jan. 1, 2017
- 543 on Jan. 2, 2017
- 672 on Jan 3, 2017
Total Beds = 2,700
Answer the prompts using the information provided.
- Identify the information above that represents a data set. How do you know this is a data set?
- Identify the information above that represents a database. How do you know this is a database?
- What was the discharge rate for Jan. 2, 2017?
- What was the admission rate for Jan. 3, 2017?
- Which day had the highest percentage of patients discharged within the 24-hour period?
- What can you infer from this data? What important information is missing from this data?