[Solution] Presented Using Apa Documentation
From the very beginning of the class, while you’ve been working as member of a team you have, also, been tasked with formulating individual thoughts as to what you would do differently if working on the project, alone. At this point you will be required to capture those thoughts and submit them.
Individually, you will complete an “Extended” Executive Summary of 500-750 words. Extended in that you must offer detailed comments on each element of the Strategic Case Analysis, while the team’s Executive Summary will be the “highlights” (key points) of each section. The intent here is to allow you enough opportunity to prove your grasp of the tools and concepts as you present, both in writing and in a 6-9 minute video, your findings and recommendations for the case you and your colleagues spent the last seven weeks developing. While it is not necessary for you to spend time explaining the points of differentiation between you and your team members, it is very important that you do explain how you came to the conclusions and recommendations you are submitting.
Do the following:
Complete an “Extended” Executive Summary by providing detailed comments on each element of the Strategic Case Analysis you completed with your CLC group. Where appropriate among the various elements of the Strategic Case Analysis, address the following points:
- Recommend strategic plans to improve the company’s competitive advantage.
- Explain how leadership skills can be used to encourage innovation to improve the company.
- Recommend specific decisions company leadership can make in order to capitalize on untapped business opportunities.
- List the sources you used to inform the development of your strategic case analysis as well as the sources that inform your suggestions in points a-c above.
Create an 6-9-minute video presentation of your extended executive summary. Do the following:
- In your video address all the points required in the instructions above. Make sure to clearly and persuasively articulate the business decisions you recommend.
- Also, in your presentation refer to your individual assignment in Topic 3. Explain how your company’s practices contribute to the greater good, or not. Explain how elements of a Christian Worldview could inform its practices to better contribute to the greater good.
- Use PPT or other visuals to support your video presentation.
- Refer to the information on pages 353-354 of the David text to help you develop your presentation.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant and credible sources in support of your content. Use only sources found at the GCU Library, corporate websites, or those provided in the topic Resources.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.