[Solution] Schoolwide Budgetary Needs Assessment
Create an annual budget for the school using a digital spreadsheet. Base this budget on the data and information gathered from the schoolwide budgetary needs assessment you administered in Clinical Field Experience B, your previous analyses of past and current budgets, and any additional observations you may have relating to school process and operations that could affect the school budget. Align the budget to the school’s current CIP/SIP goals.
Include the following components in your budget:
- Current budget revenue and expenditures
- Proposed revenue and expenditures
- For line items that are increasing or decreasing significantly, include an explanation for the increases and decreases, with support from the data you gathered to prepare the budget. (For example, if you observed a process that could be changed and would result in a decreased expenditure, explain that process improvement.)
- Strategies demonstrating line items you would adjust if you do not receive the funds you are requesting
- Line items you would add if you receive more funds than anticipated
In a 250-500 word reflection, describe the data you analyzed to identify and prioritize items on the budget. Justify how the proposed budget supports the school’s CIP/SIP priorities and goals.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.