[Solution] Slide Microsoft ® Powerpoint
Using the issue or disease you chose for your Week 2 – Public Health Websites Analysis assignment, create a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes to summarize your findings. In your presentation:
- Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
- Describe the selected issue or disease.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the selected issue or disease.
- Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
- Identify the demographics and effect of the selected issue or disease on the community.
- Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
- Analyze possible solutions for the selected issue or disease.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Explain how the solutions were, or might be, successful.
- Recommend additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
- Explain how the P.E.R.I.E. model served as a guide to understand the cause.