[Solution] Sources Using Apa Formatting
Mini Case: COVID-19
Imagine that you are a middle school principal who has been charged with moving all of your classroom instruction to a distance learning platform due to a pandemic such as COVID-19. You must provide a detailed plan for immediate implementation of a quality instructional program for students.
Write a 250- to 300-word response to the following:
- Identify the learning platform you selected for online instruction, and your rationale for selecting this platform.
- Explain how you will provide immediate professional development to teachers who must implement this program.
- Describe how you will inform families about the move to online learning.
- Explain how you will ensure that curriculum, instruction, and assessment are interconnected in the online platform.
- Explain how you, as the educational leader, will ensure that your teachers are complying with the move to online learning requirements.
- Include your own experience, as well as 2 citations that align with or contradict your comments as sourced from peer-reviewed academic journals, industry publications, books, and/or other sources. Cite your sources using APA formatting. If you found contradicting information to what your experience tells you, explain why you agree or disagree with the research.