[Solved] Open Design Complete Mediation
Choose one of the following principles of cybersecurity:
- Simplicity of design (economy of mechanism)
- Minimization of implementation (least common mechanism)
- Open design
- Complete mediation
- Least privilege
- Fail-safe defaults/Fail secure
- Least astonishment (psychological acceptability)
- Minimize trust surface (reluctance to trust)
- Trust relationships
Imagine you are the department head for a local business and your director has asked you to explain in simplistic terms the core concepts of the selected principle. Provide a clear and precise definition and example of the concept and how it is used in your systems for the organization where you work.
Your response to this DQ should take the role as a different department head at a different location. Add to and provide more clarification to another student’s response of a different principle by providing another example to more clearly explain the concept to your director.